Monday, May 24, 2010

Scent of God

There has been a lot of rain this past week - which is fine by me. There is something so comforting about rain falling. For me, the harder the rainfall, the better.

I love how green everything gets after a good soaking and the fresh scent of God everywhere.

Today I give thanks for His life-giving rain and I breathe Him in deep:

624. Thunderstorms.
625. Lush green tiger lily plants.
626. Going to the movies with great friends.
627. Celebrating birthdays.
628. Husband safe at home.
629. Late night talks.
630. Summer camp registration.
631. Playdates with cousins.
632. Long soaks in the jacuzzi.
633. Afternoon naps.
634. Cute haircut for my little girl.
635. Lit candles.
636. Fellowship.
637. Home cooked meals.
638. Anticipation of new books in the mail.
639. Finished work contract.
640. Cuddles on the couch while watching movies.
641. Rest.
642. Relaxing music.
643. Popcorn and M&Ms.
644. Clean main floor (I'll work on upstairs later ;)
645. Son holding Jesus' hand during grace.
646. Watching my boy squeal with delight on his new bike.
647. Watching my daughter proudly keep up on her tricycle.
648. Family bike ride to the park.
649. Warm duvet on chilly nights.
650. God's grace.

holy experience

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn