I mean e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g?
Even as I type, I keep hitting the wrong keys and having to go two backspaces for every one character I get right. The internet is ridiculously slow, I'm talking sarcasm to my computer (could you BE any slower? No hurry, just take your time, I have nothing better to do...one more thing for me to wait on....)
That's me today.
I wish I was exaggerating.
I'm throwing a pity party and I'm sorry you can't come because I have taken up all the chairs.
If I let it, my aggravation will consume me. And I won't be sitting in my pity party chairs, I'll be throwing them.
So I cling to Christ's saving grace and rely on Him to lift me out of my chair, lean on Him, allowing His peaceful presence to pour through me until I am cleansed of my agitation.
His saving waters form a tide, and tonight I count the waves:
580. Seeing the spark in my son's eyes as he recounts his first night of baseball to me.
581. My parents for turning the clock back 25 years and once again sitting on the sidelines to cheer a little one on.
582. Picture perfect memories.
583. Fellowship with understanding friends.
584. Emotional flareups (proving I can still feel)
585. Bible study
586. Unexpected free groceries (hurray for points!)
587. Flowers to remind me that we all need a little nurturing each day.
588. Falling asleep to my daughter turning the pages of my bible.
589. My health.
590. Income.
591. A reliable vehicle.
592. Friends and family to visit a loved one.
593. A protective dog.
594. Sleeping children.
595. nachos, sweet potato fries and gooey dessert with great friends.
596. Naptime.
597. Precious moments of silence.
598. Mothers.
599. Gourmet meal prepared by my brothers for Mother's Day.
600. Cards scrawled with crayon-infused love by my children
601. Cleansing rain.
