651. Heart to heart conversations with my husband.
652. Promise of hope.
653. Ability to pay the bills.
654. The nape of my husband's neck.
655. Long walks while listening to comforting music.
656. Watching cousins splash water together (and at each other).
657. My daughter as she nestles in close just before falling asleep.
658. Snow that melts in 24 hours.
659. Plans to celebrate my daughter's third birthday.
660. A husband who is trying.
661. New online blogging community.
662. Support for my writing.
663. Work leave benefits.
664. Husband surprising me with peanut M&Ms.
665. Kisses all over my face from my daughter.
666. Family.
667. Listening with wonder as my son narrates his own movie.
668. Sleeping in.
669. Plans for grandparents to take my son to his baseball game, then for a sleepover.
670. Cuddling with my son after he is fast asleep. I love how warm his cheeks get :)
671. Family movie outing.
672. Handheld thanksgivings to Jesus before family meals.

Hi Sherri-Dawn,
ReplyDeleteI popped over from High Calling Blogs -- welcome to the community there! I enjoyed your grateful list -- the one about snow melting piqued my interest. I wondered where there might be snow at the very end of May...but then I saw Canada in your profile, so that makes quite a bit of sense. It's hot down here in Nebraska -- 80s today!
Nice to meet you here...
Michelle
Hi Michelle,
ReplyDeleteYes, we had a freak snowstorm here on the weekend that came with a weather system from the States. But thankfully, the snow melted quickly. I'd love some of your hot Nebraska sun ;)
A most lovely blog, Sherri-Dawn! I join you in gratitude for peanut m & m's and for husbands who try!
ReplyDeleteblessings to you
~a