Hi friends, I know it's been awhile and I've definitely missed posting on this site. I am freshly back from my trip to Doha, Qatar and have so many blessings to count...
402. The opportunity to take a trip of a lifetime to visit my very dear friend.
403. Parents who came to share the adventure with me.
404. Husband to sacrifice his vacation time to stay home with our children while mommy went around the world to play.
405. Friends, grandparents and family to help husband with childcare while I was away.
406. voice recordings of my babies to help soothe my heart while I was half a world away.
407. Safe travels.
408. Roof-top dining, great conversations and fabulous food.
409. Sand duning and sleeping under the desert stars.
410. massages.
411. Long distance phone calls and email.
412. Welcoming friend and her family.
413. Comfy bed and loads of pillows.
414. warm sunshine.
415.fond farewell hugs from my friend at the airport.
416. Warm, hungry embraces with my husband and kids at the airport upon my return.
417. Letter from our sponsored child waiting for me at home.
418. Celebrating my son's 5th birthday.
419. Seeing the joy in my son's eyes when he got to pay for his own ice cream (such simple pleasures).
420. Blessings of many little friends to celebrate my son's birthday.
421.Sharing our journey with God during church service.
422. Repaired ceiling.
423. Nana spending time with daughter.
424. A home to call my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment