{this moment} - A Saturday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see. (ps - I cheated on this one. This is one of my favourite pics, as my camera won't download right now)
Saturday, March 20, 2010
This moment
Inspired from Soulemama:
{this moment} - A Saturday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see. (ps - I cheated on this one. This is one of my favourite pics, as my camera won't download right now)
{this moment} - A Saturday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see. (ps - I cheated on this one. This is one of my favourite pics, as my camera won't download right now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the small print
My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment