463. Husband who bought me a great magazine for a relaxing read.
464. A supportive circle of family.
465. Naps with my daughter.
466. Spring-inspired chalk art on our driveway.
467. Knowing what I'm making for supper tonight :)
468. Work options for my husband.
469. Broad shoulders.
470. Grace.
471. A wonderful place to worship.
472. A pantry full of food.
473. Clean clothes (even if they aren't all put away yet)
474. Good neighbours.
475. Listening in on my children's conversations and giggling.
476. Watching my kids laugh and play with Nana and Papa.
477. A fun walk at the dog park with the grandparents.
478. Holy week.
I am part of the 1000 gifts community at A Holy Experience.
Tulips are one of my springtime favourites too! I came over via A Holy Experience and can relate to your comments about your journey. I'm on a similar path - and I am walking close to Him, by His grace. Happy Spring!
ReplyDelete