Monday, November 30, 2009

Reminders

Today my son put yellow post-it notes all over the main floor. He even used the chairs to reach places he normally could not.

When I asked him what they were, he said that they are his "I'm not feeling well signs". The small rectangles of paper were covered in scribbles, lines bleeding ink from where he pressed his preschool-might into the felt.

"This one means my throat hurts," he pointed out. "And this one means my tummy hurts, see - there is my belly-button."

Scribbled pieces of paper posted throughout the house for the rest of us to see. Signs meant to alert us that he isn't feeling well.

Reminders of his needs.

What reminders do you need to see today?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really cool. I hope your little guy is feeling better soon. I had to post, since you and I share the same Christmas background. Love thecutestblogontheblock! BTW I found you though Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - thanks for the note...

    We must share the same great taste :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    SD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn