On Friday, while driving to skating lessons, I asked my son what he thought Jesus was doing right now. He looked out the van window, up into the sky and said "I think Jesus is making crafts right now." At four years old, my little man already understands Jesus' love for creating more than I do.
What do you think Jesus is doing right now?
hi, I know this is kind of random, but I was googling my name, and came accross your blog. I've never ever ever met someone with the name Sherri-Dawn. I was wondering how your parents came upon it, etc. My dad named me after my aunt Sherri and his friend Dawn that died soon after HS graduation.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Great to meet you! Do you go by Sherri-Dawn? My parents chose my name because my dad always liked the name Sherri and they added Dawn because it's a new beginning...
ReplyDelete