Today was indeed a day full of blessings. Here are some I'd like to share with you as part of my 1000 gifts gratitude journal.
43. Waking up on my own schedule ~ sans les enfants ;)
44. Going shopping with Lisa at WEM. And being blessed enough to charge $$ on my credit card without worrying too much (I think the credit card is still smokin')
45. Finding a kick-ass belt! (yes, Lisa ~ we'll find a way for you to borrow it, as long as I can borrow some of your new shirts :)
46. The satisfying taste of ice-cold green tea lemonade on my parched tongue.
47. The taste of fresh, homemade raisin bread from Lady Wanda's bread maker.
48. Watching my daughter skip quickly to me when she saw me walking up the driveway.
50. A nana and papa who are genuinely happy to see their grandkids...and feed and bathe them for me. (I am so lucky, it's not even funny...)
51. Enjoying a warm August night at the Edmonton Capitals baseball game. Great conversations, pics and baseball mementos.
52. Genuine conversations with Allie ~ thanks, friend.
53. Coming home to a puppy who absolutely loves me and is always happy to see me.
54. Being able to "afford" a totally extravagent yoga jacket from lululemon...I love it ~ mostly because it fits me (long arms and all!)
55. I'm thankful for those who read my blog...and that I don't feel alone. Thank you.
I am so thankful for sisters! Thanks for a great day SD! I would not be surprised if the credit card company calls to find out if the card has been stolen...sorry miss, you've never used the card this much in one day before, we assumed it was someone else!! haha
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, awesome belt, but I am sure we can work something out!