I've been struggling with my four-year old this week *being a mommy is tough sometimes*. I figure the best way to get me out of this slump is to count my blessings...
101. My blue bracelet to remind me of my sisters who are also on this motherhood journey. I am not alone.
102. My faith tattoo. It inspires me in ways I never thought possible.
103. Blue light reflected off my crystal heart charm on my rear view mirror. Blue is certainly taking on a special meaning lately. *hi God*
104. Agility classes with Piper. I am so proud of my smart, pretty puppy!
105. Husband to take care of the bedtime routine for the kids tonight.
106. Yummy one-dish supper wonder. (ask me about it if you'd like)
107. Delivering son's mail to Nana, just because he wanted to. And because he coloured his letters purple :)
108. Frozen hot chocolate from Second Cup.
109. Time to think.
110. Safe journey home at night. I really don't like driving in the dark.
111. The Fray cd. Man, is it good.
112. One Tree Hill season five. I'm really enjoying it. Ever notice how many of the Fray's songs are on that show?
113. Hugs from my hubby after a really long day at home with the kids.
114. The smell of my children after their bath and all warm and cozied up in their pjs.
115. Goodnight kisses for my sleeping angels before I go to bed.
116. Watching a live band perform at a friend's house. That was so cool. *thanks*
I am thankful too! - for your blog and friends on the parenting journey! It really can be tough some days parenting little ones. It's so good to remember they are little, and learning and so are we. What is the blue bracelet thing?
ReplyDeleteThe bracelet is from the Beth Moore study. It's supposed to represent sanctification, but I really don't get that...so I decided it's a reminder to walk actively in my faith, and since it's from our class, it reminds me of all mommies who are constantly working at being the best parents we can be. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that, but it works for me :)
ReplyDelete