Friday, July 30, 2010

me monster

This video was featured on a High Calling Blog post today: Me Monster: Fighting the Temptation to be Spectacular.

This routine by Brian Regan hit my very own 'me monster' right between the eyes....

4 comments:

  1. Isn't this great? Glad you enjoyed it, Sherri-Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I LOVE Brian Regan! Not to make less of the Me Momster post - it was GREAT. Sorry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisabeth, I don't know if it was intentional, but I got a kick out of your typo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - I have been a me momster too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn