Thursday, July 1, 2010

loving well

My soul screams with joyful "yes's!!!!!!" to Ann Voskamp's timely words. The Holy Spirit always finds a way to whisper what my heart needs to know....

"Why doesn't it matter more to love well? Where did I think I really would find happiness? Lovi
ng well, stepping over hurt, laying aside self and desires, draws on more of our interior resources than investing in a career, a skill, a personal pursuit. And yet, there are no promotions. No public status. No guarantees. " Ann's words pour into me....won't you read the rest here?

1 comment:

  1. that is a great post, thanks for highlighting it. I am really trying to cultivate love in my life and trying to let God be the cultivater of it, so that it lasts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn