331. A new year. New beginnings. Fresh Start.
332. Family.
333. Daughter's kisses
334. Son's enthusiasm
335. Sleepy Saturday mornings.
336. Knowing we can afford a large grocery trip.
337. Quiet moments with husband.
338. Heart to heart conversations with the love of my life.
339. Knowing I am loved (I just need to work on believing it...)
340. A marriage based on respect.
341. A clean and tidy home (at least for today!)
342. Feeling my daughter's breath on my cheek as she sleeps.
343. Big windows to let the sun peer in.
344. Having a second vehicle while our van is in the shop (even if we look like the Shrine circus clowns all piled into it :)
345. Watching my daughter giggle as she plays with our dog.
346. Knowing that my kids are God's personalized gifts to me and my husband.
347. A day free from have-to's...
348. Getting tickets to Beth Moore's video simulcast in April (I know it's far away, but I am super excited about this!)
349. Learning more about talking with God.
350. That my kids know who Jesus is ... and with God's grace, we will continue to grow with Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment