Tuesday, April 27, 2010

She can laugh at days to come...

When life's path continues to swerve beyond my sight, I take comfort in proverbs 31:25: :She is clothed in strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."

In continuing my purposeful pause to give thanks for God's work in my life, my list of God's graces continue:
523. Warm, respectful and compassionate people in the emergency health care system. I felt God's grace throughout the entire ordeal.
524. Phone calls, texts and emails of support from loved ones.
545. A mom who joins me on starless night.
546. A husband who kept his promise.
547. Vitamins, ice chips and hand holding.
548. A warm toasted bagel delivered by a kind soul.
549. My bible to remind me of God's presence.
550. Sleepovers at Nanas and Auntie's house.
551. Carpooling three little angels while mommy and daddy rest.
552. A dog who is always happy to see me.
553. Brother who can make me smile.
554. Teen burgers. Mmmmm.
555. Knowing that God has a plan - and I don't have to worry.
556. Sleeping beside my husband.
557. Contract work wrapping up.
558. Support from friends.
559. Children's innocence.
560. A home to call my own.
561. My husband's health.
562. Participating in Beth Moore's simulcast conference (which is where I found the Proverbs quote).

holy experience

3 comments:

  1. thanks for reminding me of that verse. i love it! it was a good conference. i've been pondering my insecurities ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse! Thanks so much for sharing your list... I am just getting started and I've been encouraged and blessed by today :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn