504. Claire's blog. Holy Lord, did I ever need that laugh today. I love you, Claire XOXO.
505. Seriously, I am still giggling...
506. Fellowship with Meg, Paul and their amazing kids on a beautiful Saturday morning. Food for my hungry soul...
507. Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God." With so much going on in my spirit, soul and body, I need to remember to be still. Let God do the work. Rest in Him.
508. Watching my son open mail that was addressed to him. He was so excited to receive his baptismal anniversary card from church. A true treasure of simple joy.
509. My parents, who continue to drop everything to tend to my needs.
510. Sleepy children after an adventure-filled day at Nana's house.
511. My bible to keep the nightmares away during the long nights alone.
512. New warriors who have strengthened our resolve to battle illness.
513. The simple truth that God will never leave me. In that, I place all my hope.
514. Opportunity to do some contract work (even though I really don't want to - God has placed this opportunity for money in my lap).
515. Brothers who will man the watch-post.
516. A new friend who shares my struggle, but who also shares my faith.
517. Candle-lit bible study in a quiet house.
518. Warm words of encouragement.
519. Kisses from my babies.
520. Hand-drawn letters for Nana and Papa...expressing my five-year old's love to them.
521. Income.
522. Waves of calm that Jesus washes over me.

we just got home today, I am glad to see my blog made you laugh. I am eager to call you and see how you are. Love you friend.
ReplyDeleteAren't kids the best for seeing gifts in? Kisses from babes - so cherished here too :)
ReplyDeleteSince Claire shared so...openly on her blog, I don't feel I am overstepping my friendly boundaries saying to ask Aaron about a funny story the next time you need a laugh...
'tooters' always make for plenty of laughs in our home too! especially with a 17 mo old who loves to say 'excuse me' anytime anyone ought to say it :) ---laughs are so important! especailly in difficult times. God's peace! God's provision! God's blessing!
ReplyDelete