Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Overflowing gratitude

I am literally bursting with gratitude after this weekend's Break Forth Canada Conference. My spirit soared to heights I never knew possible, I heard God's voice in my heart, and I worshiped my creator alongside 7,000 other souls. Praise God.

379. Being able to serve at Break Forth Canada. I am still processing all the wonders God showed to me.
380.Discovering Brenton Brown. I love his music.
381. Prayers said on my behalf by friends and strangers alike.
382. Hearing God's voice in my heart.
383. Tears of joy flowing all weekend.
384. Backstage access.
385. God's grace, especially when I felt overwhelmed.
386. The words "I am so proud of you"
387. Husband to watch the children all weekend without their mother.
388. A warm bed to crawl into after a long day's work.
389. Media that reported on God's conference.
390. Meeting Lee Strobel.
391. Praising with Michael W. Smith.
392. Being asked to serve.
393. Warm embraces.
394. Having a family to come home to.
395. Plane tickets booked to Dubai.
396. Wonderful circle of family and friends to help husband while I am gone for 13 days.
397. Home insurance to cover water damage from kids having a bit too much fun in the bathtub.
398. Making chocolate fudge brownies with my son and smearing chocolate over each other's faces :)
399. Daughter who is now potty-trained (yipppppeee!)
400. Internet access.
401. Feeling God's presence in my life like never before. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn