Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today's thanksgivings

(in continuation of my 1000 gifts listing...)

181. My momma taking care of my sweet daughter.
182. Wanda playing with the kids.
183. A dog who loves to protect our family.
184. A play area in our basement for the kids to sprawl out.
185. New friends with shared beliefs. I am so truly thankful for this group.
186. Freezer full of food.
187. Being parent helper (even though it's an exhausting three hours) but I get to see my boy play and interact with others in a way he can't do at home.
188. Excited children for halloween parties.
189. warm, comfy slippers.
190. Hot cup of tea.
191. Sneaking out to spend some girl time with Jody and Sue.
192. The way my daughter curls into me while she falls asleep beside me.
193. My education.
194. Treehouse channel (is this bad to put as a thankful item?) I think it saves my sanity somedays.
195. The circle series books. Oh, how I enjoyed the reminders these books brought to my spirit.
196. Healthy family.
197. My own health. Everyday I am thankful to be able to walk, breathe and speak. I am so blessed.
198. That my kids aren't picky eaters.
199. For WWF and the Beth Moore videos.
200. That I have so many blessings to count. Thank you, God.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thankful for treehouse before! It does save sanity now and then! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn