Saturday, October 17, 2009

cranky

Grrr. I am cranky. Cranky, cranky, cranky. It's times like these I wish God gave humans an 'off' button for our emotions. Being more like Data (really nerdy Star Trek reference) would certainly help. I think my husband would especially appreciate it.

So, what better thing to do when I'm fuming with frustration??? Why, count my blessings, of course! (I can just picture God grinning down at me right now). So here goes...

157. That we made it home from Lisa's house safe. Yes, that is good.
158. Visiting with Lisa and listening to the kids giggle as they chased each other around the house.
159. Getting a great costume for the upcoming Halloween party we get to go to. Again, thanks to Lisa :)
160. Warm beds to tuck the kids into after a long day.
161. Finally getting a replacement camera (so very excited about this one!)
162. Husband getting the Christmas lights all put up. (No, we won't be those people who have their lights turned on in October ;)
163. Excitement to be God parents for the very first time tomorrow.
164. God stops.
165. Watching the kids twirl around on the deck this afternoon. They are such great teachers for me.
166. Walks in the dog park with my little family.
167. Feeling better because of God's blessings. *Thank you, God*

1 comment:

  1. I did this last night too! Counted my blessings to get my grouch out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn