Thursday, October 22, 2009

168

Continuing my gratitude roll-call:
168. Husband taking the kids out of the house. Doesn't matter where, just out. (Mommy needs some breathing room).
169. Vacuum cleaner is fixed. Now maybe I can tell that other dog that is growing under my bed to leave! (gross, I know)
170. Daughter's 'i love you this much's
171. Son having a great time on his field trip and coming home safely.
172. Husband making supper.
173. Plans to see lots of friends tomorrow.
174. The smell of clean laundry.
175. Furnaces.
176. Watching Oilers on TV tonight with husband.
177. Playing dress-up with my daughter (I so love having a girl to do this with!)
178. Hiding under the blankets with daughter and giggling at our static-y hair.
179. Heartfelt understanding from husband when the kids melt down at supper. The "I don't know how you do it, but thank goodness I don't have to do this all day" look. You know the one.
180. Not feeling too guilty about skipping agility class tonight. Sometimes it's good to just stay home (especially when you're grouchy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn