Monday, August 31, 2009

Stick in the mud


Today when I was walking Piper in the wetlands, I was scurrying along the mud paths and I kept looking ahead of myself to plot my next move so I wouldn’t sink in the mud…but instead, I kept sinking in the mud. I finally figured out it was because I was so busy trying to plot my future path, that I neglected to pay attention to where I was now…sinking. Kind of funny how God can make even the most complicated anxieties into nothing more than a bit of dirt on your shoe. I am so blessed.

God, help me to see your will in my life. Help me to recognize that you will always fill out the ‘hows’…I just need to concentrate on the now.

2 comments:

  1. you might like my friend Tammy's blog, here is the link http://grace-joy-mommy.blogspot.com/ (she's one of the fourmoms, moms) but the way you draw connections to your spiritual life from your everday life reminds me of her writing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn