Without a doubt.
This is the single greatest gift I could ever receive.
And lately I have been clinging, steadfast, white-knuckled, breathless to this truth.
There were times I have been so weary that I wasn't able to hold onto Him, but He ALWAYS held onto me.
Last weekend at Break Forth, and God spoke to me in so many ways. He sent angels to hug me, strangers to pray over me, and confidants to inspire me.
![]() |
| {Painting from Break Forth Canada} |
But this painting - which was painted during a worship assembly - brought me to tears. Friends, I am this lost lamb - and here is Jesus - holding tight and crying with me. He feels my pain, anguish and need for a Saviour. He saved me. He is still saving me.
I crave His embrace and I know He will continue to protect me (and my family) from attacks. He has never left my side...and the scars in His sides prove his devotion to me.
He is the God who gives and takes away. He gives me strength and hope and takes away my fears, anguish and hopelessness.
I continue to lie safely in His embrace, as He whispers His love for me...
1089. Letting go and letting God - He has blessed me so lavishly this week!
1090. Knowing my kids are in good hands.
1091. My friends and family at Break Forth.
1092. My tiara, a gift to remind me I am God's princess.
1093. Phone calls of support.
1094. Pink morning skies to share with my kids.
1095. Overhearing my daughter say "thank you, Jesus" after we finished washing our van.
1096. Worship music to bring two broken hearts together.
1097. My brother who watched my kids all weekend long.
1098. Strong embraces from my family.
1099. Late night texts with Amy.
1100. Unmistakable interventions by God.
1101. A kind stranger with booster cables.
1102. Uncle TJ and Sam taking the kids for a "surprise" outing.
1103. Uncle Matt for chats.
1104. Auntie who drops by with a case of KD and a listening ear.
1105. Facebook to connect with my parents.
1106. The sound of snow melting off the rooftops.
1107. Conversing with a stranger over hotdogs.
1108. My son's excitement over losing another tooth.
1109. A clean home to wake up to.
1110. Being prayed over by Casting Crowns (a definite highlight for me!)
1111. Yellow flowers to mark a new chapter in my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment