Wednesday, January 19, 2011

blessings

I continue to count the blessings that God has set aside for me to remember His love.

1065. Listening to my mom play a game of air hockey with my son. Laughter unedited!
1066. Little girl toting around her purse with Barbie's head poking out.
1067. Every breath I take.
1068. New beginnings.
1069. Courage to change the things I can.
1070. Wisdom to know the things I cannot change.
1071. Refinement through tough situations.
1072. Speaking truth.
1073. Having a sense of humour.
1074. Tickling my kids' backs as they get ready for sleep.
1075. Kisses for mommy.
1076. Brothers who help out.
1077. Using my skills for God's glory.
1078. My dad's snowblowing skills :)
1079. Childcare so I can attend life-saving meetings.
1080. Perspective.
1081.All-encompassing hugs.
1082. Pedialite freezies
1083. Son whose eye feels better.
1084. Prayers from strangers.
1085. The pink sky at the dawning of a new day.
1086. Pointing out snow-ladden spruce trees and calling them Christmas trees by God.
1087. Reminders that I'm not alone.
1088. My mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn