Thursday, February 17, 2011

the little things

Continuing to actively seek out God's love notes for me:

1112. Extra loonies to wash the van.
1113. Love notes from my daughter (she "wrote" me two today!)
1114. Real truths
1115. Birthday party plans for my soon-to-be six-year old (!!)
1116. Massage booked for tomorrow and a kind friend to watch my kids.





1117. My fashionista helping me shovel the driveway.
1118. Dad shoveling my driveway while I'm out running errands.
1119. Plans with my mom.
1120. Songs to lighten my mood.
1121. Holding my daughter's little hand as I fall asleep.
1122. My health (even this stomach bug can't last too long)
1123. Childcare arrangements for when I go back to work.
1124. My new job! A new chapter begins.
1125. Getting my kids into the daycare of my choice. I'm excited for them to attend this program.
1126. Lit candles on a dark night.
1127. Not having to go out tonight. Comfy sweats for me.
1128. Inspiring words.
1129. Space to breathe.
1130. Dog who follows me around the house.
1131. Peppermint tea for sick tummies.
1132. Homemade valentines.
1133. Hot chocolate with marshmallows.
1134. Remote car starter that's finally fixed!
1135. Knowing that I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn