1001. my son's huge smile when I surprise visit him at his school's swimming lessons.
1002. Excitement about gift giving to strangers.
1003. Our new Jesse Tree devotions for advent (courtesy of Ann Voskamp)
1004. Big smooches on my cheek from my son.
1005. Daughter who tells me that she knows I love her "because I tell her all the time".
1006. Husband who pitches in.
1007. Mom who takes my daughter to dance class - and has a permagrin from it.
1008. Expressing myself through dance.
1009. Son's first kindergarten birthday invite.
1010. Getting Christmas cards in the mail.
1011. Homemade cookies with my sister.
1012. Knowing that God will take care of my needs.
1013. Quiet car rides.
1014. Support groups.
1015. Late(r) night phone call with a good friend.
1016. Listening to my son read. I am bursting with pride.
1017. Refining our Christmas celebrations.
1018. Christmas lights on an otherwise dark street.
1019. Recognizing my limits.
1020.Hearing other people compliment my husband.
Join me in listing your thanks?
No comments:
Post a Comment