Friday, November 19, 2010

iGrandpa

I just love this picture of Grandpa:

The juxtapositions capture my imagination:
  • 91 year-old story-teller listening to an iPod.
  • Runners on feet; and a walker beside the chair.
  • Hard-working, wrinkled hands; and feet relaxed on a smooth table.

My three-year old daughter calls him Grandpa-Great...I couldn't agree more.

PS - I'm taking part in a photoplay challenge over here

8 comments:

  1. sherri dawn this is more than classic!

    thanks for playing. photoplay will go live this friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this photo and post over at the High Calling. Glad I did. Love it...it says it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a "great" photo! I think I'd like to know him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, friends! Sandra, he is someone I'd love to introduce you to - he's a preacher with a heart for God...and for everyone he meets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pairing of ideas - contrasts - tells more of the story of what would other wise be just someone elses grandpa - not that hes just that but hope you know what i mean, the explanation is important and i liked the way you contrasted those attributes.
    by the way - nice perspective also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tim - I do know what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn