Monday, September 6, 2010

according to His plan...

Some weeks pass with only a casual observance of the deliberate actions of God in my life, but this week God has poured extraordinary moments - both joyful and painful - into my heart and into the hearts of those I hold dear. Though I may not know His plan, I do know His love...

868. My brother who walked away from a car crash that sent his SUV skidding upside down.
869. Sisters to support each other.
870. Scrumptious brunches made by loved ones.
871. Husband who does a week's worth of chores in two short days.
872. Packing my son's first school lunch.
873. Daughter who giggles at her new tap shoes for dance class.
874. Grace, grace, grace.
875. Long overdue visit with my cousin while we craft together.
876. Chilly fall nights.
877. Sunflowers dropped off by a wonderful friend and her kids.
878. Healthy children and husband.
879. The deep belly laugh of my daughter.
880. Roadtrip visit to the zoo with my family and Uncle Rob and Auntie Kirsten.
881. Kindergarten parent meeting (our very first!)
882. Fall walks in the dog park.
883. Cuddling with my husband while watching Lord of the Rings. (another Fall tradition).
884. My children gathering and pasting fall leaves to frame.
885. Bills paid.


...continuing on with my 1000 gifts of thanks.
holy experience

4 comments:

  1. those leaves are awesome!! Teach me your crafty ways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i really like those framed leaves!!! any tips to making them??

    also, grateful your brother is fine after a MVA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls are awesome :) The kids just picked some leaves on a nature walk, then we taped them into the frames with the colour of cardstock/paper you like as the background. Ta da! I plan to change the frames out with the season. I'm thinking pine needles and maybe some wintery scenic cards for winter, then some spring flowers, then some summer flowers...whatever inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SD I think you are a homeschooler at heart ;) look at those framed leaves :)
    And I loved the dance pics on facebook - those girls look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn