Monday, June 7, 2010

Gifts

Yesterday my baby girl turned three. We celebrated in fun style with over 50 family and friends. Our daughter was beside herself with delight. We are so blessed to have so many kind-hearted souls in our daughter's life.

My list of thanksgivings continues...
673. My beautiful daughter. She is God's gift to me and my family.
674. Sun showers.
675. Bulk food buys :)
676. Kids' giggles.
677. Excited children as the candles are lit.
678. Swings.
679. Grandmas' baking and cooking.
680. Husband with a spark in his eyes.
681. Small slurpees.
682. Conversations on the step.
683. One on ones with my closest friends.
684. Cleansing rain.
685. The blessing of a bursting invite list.
686. A closet full of clothes that fit :)
687. Husband taking the kids on an errand adventure.
689. The smell of clean laundry.
690. Cozy, quiet moments.

holy experience

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about rain! :)

    Thanks for sharing your list. I was able to see similarities in my own life and thanked God for even more of his amazing gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sun showers, kids giggles and swings -- sounds like things to be thankful for! Summer time!

    Well, miss tall tale, I'm short compared to you (5'9"). I like it when I find taller friends. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stinkin' cute header! She's a beauty!

    (PS. I am 6'1 too!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

the small print

My Tall Tales blog represents my own opinions and writings, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you would like to reproduce/distribute any postings by emailing me at sdma(at)telus(dot)net. Linking to my blog is welcome :) ~Sherri-Dawn