301. That my mom is okay.
302. Heart-felt apologies.
303. Words of anger that are able to morph into understanding (through God's grace).
304. Christmas gatherings with husband's family
305. Watching son hand out presents.
306. Turkey dinners prepared with love and served with style.
307. Husband's arms to cradle me.
308. Safe journeys on icy winter roads.
309. Opportunities to serve.
310. Playdates with friends.
311. Anticipation for Christ's birthday.
312. Heart to heart chats with husband.
313. Momma's smile when she laughs with the grandkids.
314. Playing board games with son.
315. Watching daughter dance.
316. Daughter's kisses that seem to make anything better.
317. Insurance to cover repairs.
318. Everyday Grace.
319. Reminders of the things that really matter.
320. Knowing that I already have all that I need.
321. A God who loves me for all my faults and never holds them against me.
322. Knowing that I am always worthy in His eyes.
323. The freedom to celebrate Christmas.
324. Nieces and nephews.
325. A fridge full of food.
326. A cluttered house full of blessings scattered throughout...
327. Being able to hug my children tight.
328. Goodnight kisses and cuddle time.
329.Daughter peeing on the potty (sorry, that's the mom side of me!)
330. Hearing son telling me I'm so stylish :)
No comments:
Post a Comment