The white glare of my computer screen is the only light in my house. It's getting late and my eyes are weary, but I am too aware of my soul's need to be fed. A heaping plate of thanksgiving is served, warm and made especially for me by the One who loves me most.
910. Harvest Moon by Neil Young. I just want to bounce along to the soft beat...
Neil Young Harvest Moon (Video)
Uploaded by ivaxavi. - Descobreix altres videoclips.
911. Husband who knows when I have hit my wall...and takes care of me.
912. Breakfast in bed served by my love.
913. An hour of kid-free time to read the paper while sipping my OJ.
914. Motorcycle ride across the prairies with my father-in-law on a wonderfully warm fall day.
915. Exploring an antique shop.
916. My dance class.
917. Homemade hamburgers.
918. Celebrating my dad's birthday.
919. Kids who are so adaptable - including entertaining themselves while I helped paint my brother's new home.
920. Beth Moore.
921. Friends who listen.
922. Sick leave days.
923. Electricity.
924. Thanksgiving feast plans with my sister.
925. Love notes from my son.
926. Encouraging words from new online friends.
927. Clean baseboards (at least for now...)
Counting my blessings...

thanks for the morning tunes...great background music for my morning coffee! especially when one is up when the moon is still out! :)
ReplyDeleteDear Sherri-Dawn,
ReplyDeleteWhat a joy to find your blog today. It is beautiful! Love, love, love the picture on your banner.
I resonate with your gratitude for a husband who knows when you really need him, for breakfast in bed, for love notes from children.
I encourage you on your journey to live in the Thankfulness that you post here on this beautiful blog.
grace and peace to you
~a
Thank you, friends!
ReplyDeleteAnnesta - that picture is of my son a few years ago. The photographer has an amazing gift of capturing the essence of a person. My son is very curious :) Thank you for your encouragement.
911 - How valuable this is.
ReplyDeleteJD